Need a daily reminder to love yourself or put yourself 1st for a change?
Well, it’s your lucky week because I’m giving away a silver hand-stamped Love bracelet valued at $59 to remind you to place yourself at the top of your list.
It’s no secret that women always struggle to place themselves first.
Women are over-worked, underpaid, and stressed out. We want to take care of everyone and be the best at it, but honestly, if we are uptight and distracted, then no one is winning the game.
We want to be Wonder Woman, but she’s really a carton character.
Do your days look something like this?
* Your alarm goes off at 5:30 am, but you don’t hear it until 6:15 am. You dash out of bed, wash your face and brush your teeth, then throw on an outfit you’re positive you wore last Thursday, but you don’t have time to hunt down something else in your closet.
* Wake up the kids with a yell and run to the kitchen to put strawberry Pop Tarts on plates.
* Back to the bathroom to slap on foundation, blush, and mascara. You’ll do your lipstick in the car and grab a coffee at the office.
* You scream at your kids to “get ready faster please, we’re going to be lateeee….again”, while your hubby enjoys his newspaper and coffee in his leather recliner.
* Everybody gets in the Volvo S80 and you’re off to school and work.
* Work, work, work, work, work.
* Grab the kids from school and begin the afternoon taxi adventures to ballet and soccer. And don’t forget that project Johnny still has to finish for Friday, which is tomorrow!
* Supper from Subway for the third time this week, sheesh.
* Baths and bedtime.
Now imagine this:
* Your days are still filled with harried excitement and rushing back and forth.
* And you still hit snooze on that evil alarm clock most mornings.
* But you put on your hand stamped Love bracelet every day.
* And it reminds you to stop every now and again to do something for yourself, like lock the bathroom door and soak in the tub for 10 minutes…
* …Or read a chapter in your favorite book after the kids go to sleep…
* …Or ask your hubby to relive you at Johnny’s soccer practice and instead of going home to scrub the bathrooms, you indulge in a pedicure…
Doesn’t that sound better?
I’m so glad M’dear. Let’s get you that reminder bracelet ASAP.
Here’s how to enter:
* Enter your email in the Rafflecopter form above. (If you’re already on my Fashion list, you still need to add your email above to qualify to win.) **Mandatory entry. Must be a valid email address or I can’t contact you if you win.
* Tweet it out, Yo (Bonus entry-You can tweet daily to earn entry points. Yeah, baby!)
* Visit my Facebook Fanpage (Bonus entry)