We all love getting that holiday party invite, but…What should I wear? Should I go casual or formal? And what jewelry goes with the chosen outfit?
Excitement can quickly turn into dread once we start putting an outfit together. Amiright?!
Take a deep breath and relax m’dear because I have the formula for you to look chic, not overdown this holiday season.
Let me help you create the perfect ensemble for any holiday party this Christmas & New Year.
Your jewelry should complete your outfit rather than compete with it. Here is a simple formula: If you’re going to a daytime event, feel free to keep your outfit simple and casual. If you’re going to an evening event, feel free to dress up and even wear something formal.Your holiday jewelry should complete your outfit, not compete with it. Click To Tweet
In this video I’m going to share with you the 7 Holiday Jewelry Dos + ideas for styling a daytime and nighttime outfit + tips on what jewelry pieces to wear with different necklines.
So grab a glass of wine and press play to dive right in.
Here’s a recap of the 7 Holiday Jewelry Dos to make you look chic for each and every festivity:
- Wear pearls with any outfit
- Accessorize with large or dangle earrings
- Wear a stack of bracelets
- Accessorize with a choker necklace
- Wear a long necklace
- Accessorize with simple jewelry paired with a glittery outfit
- Wear bold and shimmery jewelry with a simple ensemble
In addition, a recap of the variety of necklines + what to adorn with:
- Off the shoulder sweater, pair with a choker
- High neck sequin dress, pair with dangle earrings + simple bracelet
- Crew neck lace top, pair with a long necklace
- Off the shoulder floral top layered with a faux-fur vest, pair with dangle earrings + a stack of bracelets
- Lace crop bodice top + taffeta skirt, pair with a collar (16 inch) necklace
- Cold-shoulder mock neck top, pair with an elegant bracelet + cocktail ring
And there’s your formula. I hope this video helps ease your holiday anxiety and inspires you to create an abundance of chic outfits for all your party gatherings.
And to help you bring on the holiday bling, please enjoy FREE domestic shipping from me using code: freeship during checkout.